ACACA membership is not exclusive. It is open to all individuals and art clubs in Alberta who share the ideals of the organization. Artists are always invited to be a part of our organization. Membership at present is about 200 with 20 clubs registered as members.
(see: Membership Handbook [PDF] for details)
- Youth – artists between 15 and 18 years old
- Beginners – artists with less than two years experience
- Intermediate – artists with over two years experience
- Advanced – artists with college/university training
- Masters – college/university graduates
- Signature – for qualified members from the Master’s category
- Digital – for members from all levels. Artwork is solely composed and created on a computer using only software tools or a scanned image which is manipulated to significantly change the original. Print must be unique and not an edition.
- Sculpture – for members from all levels. The artwork is sculpted using from Stone, Wood, Bronze, Jade, Clay, Bone, Antlers, and/or precious metals, fabric (paverpol) and, papier mache. Sculptures should weigh no more than 25lbs.
- juried exhibitions and critiques
- workshops and paint outs
- scholarships and awards
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
Note: Memberships must be paid prior to February 28th to be eligible to enter in that years Zone Show.
- membership fee – $30.00
- youth membership – $10.00/year (ages 15-18)
- club membership – $30.00
To apply, please download the Individual or Club Membership Application below and submit it with payment to:
ACACA Membership Chairperson
1310 – 19 Mont Clare Place
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Y1
NOTE:If you require a receipt for membership/donation to ACACA please include a stamped self-addressed envelope.