2021 ACACA Virtual
Art Show Information
Everything you need to know about the rules and regulations for the Virtual Show
Available For Public Viewing May 24th
Things you need to do:
- Renew membership on the ACACA website under heading Membership. Can be found here.
- Create Art which must have been completed within the past two years and not submitted to any previous ACACA events.
- Select up to 3 pieces for each category you are entering (eg. 3 in Painting, plus 3 in Fibre Art, etc.) allowing for up to 15 pieces if submitting 3 for each Category.
- Photograph your work, instructions on page 8 of the March 2021 newsletter on website. You should provide 2 images for fibre arts and sculpture.
- Click here to download the 2021 Entry Form
- Fill in this form(s) for each category you are entering and send this form(s) by email ALONG WITH high resolution\large format digital images to Betty Dean (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Debbie Cameron-Laninga (email@example.com) by May 3rd – May 14th 2021
Paintings, Sculture, Digital Art Illustration, Digital Art Manipulation, and Fibre Art Restrictions:
Outside framed measurement of each and all pieces of art can measure up to 1280 sq. inches. You are invited to submit 3 pieces of art for each category included with your membership fees.
All registrations for Paintings, Sculpture, Digital Art, and Fibre Art must be submitted between May 3rd and May 14th of the year of the Show.
(See Instructions Below)
No more than 26 pounds in weight
No larger than 24 inches by 24 inches, with a maximum height of 36 inches
Made of stone, wood, bronze, jade, clay, bone, antlers, and/or precious metals and fibre.
Who we are, what we stand for, read more
Who We Are
Find Us Online
Facebook: Profile Link