ACACA Virtual Art Show
Not Exclusive, Open To All Members, Promoting Your Skills
Things you need to do:
- Renew membership on the ACACA website under heading Membership. Can be found here.
- Create Art which must have been completed within the past two years and not submitted to any previous ACACA events.
- Select up to 3 pieces for each category you are entering (eg. 3 in Painting, plus 3 in Fibre Art, etc.) allowing for up to 15 pieces if submitting 3 for each Category.
- Photograph your work, instructions on page 8 of the March 2021 newsletter on website. You should provide 2 images for fibre arts and sculpture.
- Click here to download the 2021 Entry Form
- Fill in this form for each category you are entering and send this form AND cropped images in large format to Betty Dean and Debbie Cameron-Laninga by May 3rd – May 14th 2021
Who We Are
The Alberta Community Art Clubs Association aims at uniting, serving and networking with artists throughout the province. Our goals are to foster and maintain instruction in art and to develop an interest in the knowledge of art and culture in the communities throughout the province.
ACACA fills a unique niche in promoting the arts in the province of Alberta by sponsoring three juried art shows annually, hosted by art clubs from different communities each year.